1.7

Went in to simply get an oil change, was told that I was low on coolant that they replaced it before letting me know about it.They ended up putting in the wrong coolant for my car and put in too much oil.

They also told me that all my tires were bald trying to get me to buy new tires. When I asked if they could rotate the tires they said that was pointless since they were bald. Got a second opinion and my tires are perfectly fine and they were just trying to scam me since I am young girl.

To make matters worse since they put in the wrong coolant my coolant is now leaking and my car can over heat.Do not go here.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Express Oil Change and Tire Engineers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Express Oil Change and Tire Engineers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Express Oil Change and Tire Engineers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Express Oil Change and Tire Engineers?

Comments